HISTORY

1898: Land purchased for school

1901: Onehunga Primary School built costing $2375 pounds                and $60 pounds for the belfry

1980: Community retains building for community use

1982: Building becomes Onehunga Community House

2004: Restoration begins, 2004 - 2019 $977,000 fund raised 

2016: Category A Unitary Plan

2019: Category 1 Building Heritage NZ

 

© 2014 by OC House. 

1930s photo of the house